Wednesday 20 June 2012

John Seager's 30 for 30

A cunning look back of 30 days which have changed my life over the past 30 years


Prologue: Why i am Doing this.


Evening all, I did say on my Twitter/Facebook accounts that i was planning something massive, and here it is.


As part of my build up for my 30th birthday celebrations, I will be sharing with you all 30 days that have changed my life to the man I have become today.


And it all started from this, a work colleague asked me what different are you doing for your 30th birthday this year. 


And this got me thinking, what different and unusual things i can do to show people how important the 30th birthday milestone is in my life.  And after watching the excellent ESPN series 30 for 30, i felt that i can pick 30 days which have changed my life and explain it in full detail on how it changed me. 


So i came up with picking 30 days from my whole life which have changed my life for the better and for the worse - as well as life is all about being up one minute and down the next - And telling the whole story of that day and how it has changed me. 


This series of blogs will be going back to the days when i was at school going though 2 different Universities and even my career as a Journalist as well. you also might get to see a few pictures from that period as well - if your lucky.


Day 1 will be posted on the 24th of June with a new day added on here every day till the 23rd of July - my last day as a twenty odd year old person.


So keep an eye for the 24th of June and enjoy reading about my 30 for 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment