Tuesday 24 July 2012

John Seager's 30 for 30: Epilogue


A Cunning look back of 30 days which have changed my life over the past 30 years

Epilogue:  24th July 2012 – The day i turn 30

Evening all,

Well the day has finally come when i finally turn 30. A very daunting day, it’s a day when i can’t act like a child anymore and i have to be more adult around everyone, especially in a media newsroom.

Whilst writing these 30 days up it does take me back when times were good and especially when times were bad. But i do prove by writing these days that for every bad day something good does come out of it.


But i totally underestimated myself on how popular this was going to be. I was expecting at least a few hundred views from my close friends and family to read them but to get a lot of my other friends reading them is quite a surprise. 


However, i have missed out a few days on purpose which i will not go into in great detail as they are too painful for me to write about.

I hope that you have enjoyed a small peek into my life and i hope that over the next 30 years they’ll be many more to come. Like when i get my first paid reporter job, when i pass my driving test, when i meet the girl of my dreams who i want to settle down with, and of course having children. But there’s it plenty of time for that, I’ve got to go out there and start enjoying my life..

Till next time as they up ‘north

Ah’ll Sithee




No comments:

Post a Comment